From Studio Knowledge BaseJump to navigationJump to search
The 'Title' field is not accepting my input on the 'Create a Card' page.
To fill up the 'Title' box, you need to follow some conventions that will make things simple and easy for you.
- The first letter of every word you write in the 'Title' box should be in capital letters.
- You have to end your title with a punctuation mark, i.e. a period (.) or an exclamation mark (!).
- You can also end your title with an ellipse (...) three dots, but not more than three dots.
- There should be no spaces before any punctuation mark, unless it is the name of an Event.
- The Title should be unique for the “Name of Event”. If you get an error message try a different Title. It is possible that someone else might have used the same Title.
The 'Description' field is not accepting my input on the ‘Create a Card’ page.
For the 'Description' box:
- You need to write the first letter of every sentence in capital letters.
- Your description must end with a punctuation mark, i.e., a period (.) or an exclamation mark (!) or an ellipse(...).
- Make sure there are no spaces before the punctuation marks, unless it is an Event name.
- The Description should be unique for the “Name of Event”. If you get an error message try a different Description. It is possible that someone else might have used the same Description.
In case you don't find something that you are looking for, please send us an email to email@example.com