From Studio Knowledge BaseJump to navigationJump to search
- You gain exposure of your art to more than 95 million viewers who come to our site every year. These viewers can send and rate your ecards. Also, your cards are copyrighted by you.
- You get your own profile page URL, which you can post on to various sites or blogs. It can also be one of the prime tool to market yourself and your creativity to attract more organizations looking for skilled artist like yourself.
- You can also put links to your website in your profile page to drive traffic to your site.
- We maintain a Leaderboard (http://www.123greetings.com/profile/) wherein we display the Most Popular Artist, Rising Star, Popular Last Week, and other top artists. You can climb the Leaderboard by making creative cards that entice people to use them. As your popularity rises, you rise on the Leaderboard.
- As 123greetings.com is a high Page Rank website, your profile gets an upfront listing in search engines.
- Visitors coming to 123greetings.com can follow you. Whenever you upload a new card, your followers will be notified so that they can send your ecards. You also receive a weekly summary of your performance.